Medium Amber Soft tote

sarahcee

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Hi all, I'm mostly a lurker but considering buying this bag. i like to do my research on here but have seen ZERO posts about this bag. I really liked how lightweight and soft it was. Does anyone have this bag? Is it a recent or old style? Since it is a "soft" tote, how has it held up (quality issues on this forum scaring me). Have you found the open top an issue? I would use it as an everyday bag. Would appreciate any feedback.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Saint-L...ements%3D&eItemId=prod197150393&cmCat=product

Updating -- just got this bag on sale in the grey "fog" color. I've only received it today so I haven't taken it out for a wear test but I have to say I love love love it. I just wish there were at least one additional pocket inside aside from the removeable zip pouch just for some variety.

The zip pouch is canvas lined so it's great for your car keys, pens, any other potentially sharp objects, etc. But then inevitably it means throwing your phone in there too since there is no other small pocket.

Otherwise, it's gorgeous!!

Reactions: HandbagDiva354
Updating -- just got this bag on sale in the grey "fog" color. I've only received it today so I haven't taken it out for a wear test but I have to say I love love love it. I just wish there were at least one additional pocket inside aside from the removeable zip pouch just for some variety.

The zip pouch is canvas lined so it's great for your car keys, pens, any other potentially sharp objects, etc. But then inevitably it means throwing your phone in there too since there is no other small pocket.

Otherwise, it's gorgeous!!

Glad you like it. I think it's a great bag too. Can you post pictures please??

Glad you like it. I think it's a great bag too. Can you post pictures please??

Sure!! Small details I didn't take pictures of: it has little metal legs so the leather isn't just resting on surfaces. I loooove that the crossbody strap is not very wide, it's thin and extremely comfortable and in a way, that thin strap makes it a little more special and feminine. It's hard to describe! I love the handles and the shape surrounding it on the front and back

The bag can be both structured and un-structured depending on if you remove the inner dividing pouch as well. The button to close the bag is magnetic which is good/bad for me. It's got a satisfying click to it, but it can be a pain to open as you have to pull it apart with some mild force. :smile:

(I've never done a handbag reveal so I wasn't sure what types of photos to take - and it's night time so dark lighting!!)

IMG_2410[1].JPG

IMG_2404[1].JPG

IMG_2406[1].JPG

IMG_2407[1].JPG
IMG_2408[1].JPG
IMG_2409[1].JPG