Travel Mediterranean Cruise

sarahb0485

Dec 18, 2007
I'm graduating from college and as part of my graduation present my dad has agreed to pay for a trip to Greece. I'm going with three other girls and we've pretty much decided on a mediterranean cruise. I did a European cruise with Princess for my high school graduation and found it be a great way to see a lot of cities quickly without having to the hostel thing.

We are looking at going in mid June. I just wondered if any of you have gone on one and if you have advice on which cruise line is best. TIA!:tup:

My husband and I went on a Mediterranean cruise 5 years ago for our honeymoon. We also cruised with Princess, we were on the Golden Princess which is one of their larger ships. And since you've already sailed with Princess there's probably not much I can tell you about the cruise line. The only complaint about any part of the ship that we had was that our bed was extremely uncomfortable.

This is a great way to see a lot of different places, and we talk about going again all the time. We started in Venice, then went to Istanbul, Kusadasi (Ephesus) Turkey, Athens, Sorrento Italy (Amalfi Coast), Pisa, Monte Carlo and then Barcelona. Our cruise was 10 days and it was fabulous.

We went the last week in July, first week in August, and it was quite hot over there at that point, but June should be a good time of year.