Medallion/Grand Shopping Tote or Lady Braid A33303??

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi gals...

Among the above chanel bags...which will be on yr list as 1st/2nd/3rd Choice?:smile:

2. 1) GST
    2) Medallion
    3) Lady Braid

3. Same order. Although GST and the Medallion are classic collection and will also be around, I still prefer them over the Lady Braid.

I think I'm going to get a GST in black with gold hardware this weekend. I will have to see... :idea:

4. Lady Braid because I have it and love it! :love:

5. Thks ..girls for yr prompt reply..

6. That's a big difference in price point. It's also a big difference in style.

To me the GST and Medalion Totes are more everyday work horses, and the lady braid is more of a "I want to be fabulous" bag.

So really the question begs: What will you be using the bag for?

7. Ditto.

8. I agree about the Lady Braid. Did you see imgg's satchel :heart: :tender:. It's such a stunning bag and it really has a WOW factor to it, so my order would be:

1. Lady Braid
    2. GST
    3. Medalion

9. Grand Shopping or Medallion in that order. Functional classic Chanel pieces and the caviar leather allows you to worry less about scratches. Not a fan of the Lady Braid.

10. medallion tote- I love this bag- have it in pink
    grand shopper- next on the list to get
    lady braid- not a big fan..

11. my list would go:
    Medallion
    Grand Shopper
    Lady Braid

12. 1. Medallion Tote - such a great classic look
    2. Grand Shopper - ditto
    3. Lady Braid - too small for me. Otherwise a great bag.

13. 1. GST
    2. Medallion Tote
    3. Lady Braid

14. Really appreciate it..Thks girls

15. i have to vote for the lady braid as i don't really like the big cc's on the medallion and GST.
    for me, it's:
    1) lady braid
    2) GST (i prefer the chain straps than the plain leather ones on the medallion)
    3) medallion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice