Med Whiskey Ediths available...

1. For everyone who was looking for a medium Whiskey Edith they have quite a few in Harvey Nichols in London...

2. oh and they do international mail order too..

3. Do you have a phone number?

4. hi its -

020 7235 5000

you might need to check if calling from abroad - think there will be a prefix

5. Go chic, go!! :nuts: :biggrin: Hunting down an Edith now is like the movie "It's a mad mad mad world!"

6. I have never made an international call in my life :amazed:

I think I need to take a deep breath and re-group :wondering

7. you are joking?! what about when you are out of the US ringing home?

8. I confess, I haven't traveled outside of the US. My hubbie and girls have. This is when I stay home and remodel something in the house :lol:

9. What time is it in London?

10. 9.30 in the evening....Harvey Nichols will open again at 10am tomorrow morning.

If you dont want to ring I could go in for you...I live about 5 mins walk away

I cant imagine never leaving the UK! there are so many places to explore!

11. If I am still on the prowl, I will call in the morning. Is there a particular SA you like the best? If they have more than one, I need to communicate that I want the one with the most personality and crumple. Will they think I am nutso? :smile:

12. I dont know their names...they are all good though. No they wont think you are nuts!

I love your avatar.....how many paddingtons have you got?

13. Three Paddy Bags :shame: Silly, huh?

14. nooo lovely bags!

what colours? I have a 06 chocolate, a 05 blue nuit (prob going to sell)

Also a Whiskey Edith and a Python Silverado

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice