Med blush patent flap or light silver reissue 226

I think you should keep the silver, and sell me the blush flap!! :P

I would keep the blush. I think it's a really versatile colour because it's quite neutral, and I wonder if the metallicness (!) might be passe in a year or so, and then you'll have to wait another ten before it's really back in.

Is this the blush patent you found on eBay? I think it is so gorgeous, definitely a keeper!

it is the blush patent I found on ebay. I was hoping to have it yesterday but customs delayed it. :sad: So, in the itnerim the light silver has to go back to Chanel by today.......I was hoping to have both to see what I wanted to do but I am sending the light silver back.

I agree that I think the blush color will always be in style while the metallics may ebb and flow over the years.

Thanks everyone. I'll post pics of my blush when I finally get her!

it is the blush patent I found on ebay. I was hoping to have it yesterday but customs delayed it. :sad: So, in the itnerim the light silver has to go back to Chanel by today.......I was hoping to have both to see what I wanted to do but I am sending the light silver back.

I agree that I think the blush color will always be in style while the metallics may ebb and flow over the years.

Thanks everyone. I'll post pics of my blush when I finally get her!

Ah Shmoo, I'm sorry that it got delayed. I hope it will arrive soon, crossing my fingers for you!