Mebane, NC Outlet

Went to Mebane yesterday to do a charge send...surprisingly they had some deletes

Hampton Straw tote python trim
Hampton straw tote applique
Bib Lindsey
Parchment sophia (I think that's what its called the one that has the zipper in front)
Floral sophia
Op Art Audrey cinch totes
Large brown op art sophias

Some left over kristins

coachgirl_nc said:
Went to Mebane yesterday to do a charge send...surprisingly they had some deletes

Hampton Straw tote python trim
Hampton straw tote applique
Bib Lindsey
Parchment sophia (I think that's what its called the one that has the zipper in front)
Floral sophia
Op Art Audrey cinch totes
Large brown op art sophias

Some left over kristins

May I ask who you talked to about your charge send? They told me no. I just want to talk to the right person!

has anyone been to here or Smithfield lately? Planning a trip next Wednesday....

I have better luck at Smithfield with deletes than mebane Smithfield had quite a few high end deletes on Wednesday. Pink pearl Carrie, slate python Laila (on clearance) and black amelia. Table full of zebra candace and duffle Saff totes and I was told more came in did not ask what colors but they had one ew vermillion, honeybee, camel and white/brown And most of the other bags ppl have posted at their outlets Not a lot of accessories Not sure what will be left by Wednesday but if I stop in before then I will update.