Mebane, NC Outlet

Thought I would update- it looks like Mebane is slowly starting to get more deletes- they had a whole set of shelves today. Unfortunately it was nothing I was looking for. They did have several black dotted op art sophias (large and small), also khaki; various maggies; patent kristin black hobos; colettes (elevated and other), some fabric and leather small goods. no poppy, no leather sophias :sad:
They also had the new butterfly MFF items and the strawberry, grapefruit, crab and seahorse round coin purses, and a cute id lanyard with strawberry and watermelon metal charms attached.
30% coupon at the door.

Last edited:
Thought I would update- it looks like Mebane is slowly starting to get more deletes- they had a whole set of shelves today. Unfortunately it was nothing I was looking for. They did have several black dotted op art sophias (large and small), also khaki; various maggies; patent kristin black hobos; colettes (elevated and other), some fabric and leather small goods. no poppy, no leather sophias :sad:
They also had the new butterfly MFF items and the strawberry, grapefruit, crab and seahorse round coin purses, and a cute id lanyard with strawberry and watermelon metal charms attached.
30% coupon at the door.

Thanks for the update. I'm always curious as to what deletes are showing up at Mebane. Haven't made it there yet.

I went this am. 50% reg black croc maggies, black poppy ski bunny glams. Black/sv large sabbies, small cinnamon sabbies I think 30% off, but may be 50%. Same table had a few black MSBs, and at least one black mia maggie. 30%- lots of dot op art sophias, large and small. 30% coupon at the door. New MFF floorset today- grafitti floral bags and accessories, including the ponytail scarf that looks identical to the poppy one from last year. also the cutest watermelon umbrella, and a ponytail scarf with all the fruits printed on it.

I really wish Coach would have Mebane get more deletes- I read about newer outlets than Mebane getting shelves and shelves and we get maybe a table?!? It's so discouraging- what is it with the Carolina outlets being the crappy outlets? We like Coach too!!:pout: It just gets tiring making the trek and there's never anything; meanwhile I see pix of all the bags I'm looking for just sitting at other outlets.

Sorry rant over- :P

I went this am. 50% reg black croc maggies, black poppy ski bunny glams. Black/sv large sabbies, small cinnamon sabbies I think 30% off, but may be 50%. Same table had a few black MSBs, and at least one black mia maggie. 30%- lots of dot op art sophias, large and small. 30% coupon at the door. New MFF floorset today- grafitti floral bags and accessories, including the ponytail scarf that looks identical to the poppy one from last year. also the cutest watermelon umbrella, and a ponytail scarf with all the fruits printed on it.

I really wish Coach would have Mebane get more deletes- I read about newer outlets than Mebane getting shelves and shelves and we get maybe a table?!? It's so discouraging- what is it with the Carolina outlets being the crappy outlets? We like Coach too!!:pout: It just gets tiring making the trek and there's never anything; meanwhile I see pix of all the bags I'm looking for just sitting at other outlets.

Sorry rant over- :P

Thanks for your update! Was the scarf like this one? I love this print and missed out on it last year, and I've had this on an eBay search list forever and can never find one. I'd be thrilled to get an mff version! Now, if only they would make the bangle too! :P

Attachments

• 98868_mti_a0[1].jpg
    98868_mti_a0[1].jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 189
Thanks for your update! Was the scarf like this one? I love this print and missed out on it last year, and I've had this on an eBay search list forever and can never find one. I'd be thrilled to get an mff version! Now, if only they would make the bangle too! :P
Yup that's the scarf! I was lucky to snag it last year, but it was difficult to get!
they also had a square version, with a red border, that was pretty, and lots of wristlets, etc, if you're wanting. No jewelry:sad:

Been there yerterday! Nothing exciting but they did have FP deletes! Some embellished Sophias in the lavender in small, Audrey slim totes in black,coral and surf, small shimmer Sophia all on 50% off ! Also poppy rocker in black, Audrey patent grey wristlets, patent navy wallets and paten grey wallets on 30% off!