Measurements for the Phantom?

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Hi, can someone who's seen the catalog for F/W help me out with the sizes for Phantom. In the catalog there were two sizes and the picture showed one being visible larger than the other but when you read the measurements it said:

35x30x24 for one and 35x24x31 for the other.This wouldn't be so odd if the prices weren't €1500 vs €1200. Could it be a typo with the measurements? I want to get myself on the reservation list but I don't get how there could be such a big price difference, specially when you get an extra "cm" by paying €300 less. Not even the SA at Celine Paris really understood this.

Thanks

I am getting the olive suede phantom in the smaller size.
not sure of the measurements
but my SA said the smaller size was still BIG and he knows I like bigger bags.
sorry I couldn't help more.

Hi, can someone who's seen the catalog for F/W help me out with the sizes for Phantom. In the catalog there were two sizes and the picture showed one being visible larger than the other but when you read the measurements it said:

35x30x24 for one and 35x24x31 for the other.This wouldn't be so odd if the prices weren't €1500 vs €1200. Could it be a typo with the measurements? I want to get myself on the reservation list but I don't get how there could be such a big price difference, specially when you get an extra "cm" by paying €300 less. Not even the SA at Celine Paris really understood this.

Thanks

I am very interested in this as well.

I will be in Dallas after Memorial Day and plan to speak/place an order with an SA face-to-face. I'll check back and let you know what I've found out.

Is 30x30x29 what is says on you tag? The measurments I mentioned in my first post were taken from Celine's book. Perhaps there's different measurments for the leather vs the suede version?

There is not measurement of the bag on the tag, those are measured by myself (approximately). The size varies a little for the suede and leather version as far as I can see from the displays, but the difference is not very big.

Is 30x30x29 what is says on you tag? The measurments I mentioned in my first post were taken from Celine's book. Perhaps there's different measurments for the leather vs the suede version?

There is not measurement of the bag on the tag, those are measured by myself (approximately). The size varies a little for the suede and leather version as far as I can see from the displays, but the difference is not very big.