Meant to be

Nov 28, 2006
After several years of being on this fabulous forum, I have come to truly believe that your bag will find you. And I am so over the moon to say this has finally happened to me!

I am anxiously awaiting a great big orange box delivery tomorrow from H Madison Avenue. I had the most amazing experience yesterday, and it was everything I had hoped & wished it would be.

A big milestone birthday passed last month, with not a single orange box in sight. DH said outright "I'm not buying you a Birkin for your birthday". But after some creative financing, I discovered (and got the green light from DH) that my dream bag was within my grasp.

Since then I've been reading every thread on this forum, researching, and learning (more-so than usual). And with a trip to NYC with a friend this week to celebrate, my dream came true.

So stayed tuned for my reveal tomorrow. Hopefully I can figure out how to upload photos. But for now, I'm just so happy knowing it's on it's way. And a big thank you goes out to all of you ladies (and gents!) for being so generous with your knowledge and your stories of H in your life. I am so excited that my dream has finally come true!

Congrats! I truly believe that the right bag will find you when it is time. I have had this happen so many times. I can't wait to see your big orange box! :smile:

Happy Belated Birthday!

That is so nice! I would like to see as well!! I think you are right about the perfect bag finding you at the right time; It has happened to me as well :biggrin: