Meant to be

I did indeed float around NYC for the rest of the trip! Afterwards I had to run and meet my friend in the shoe dept at Bergdorfs, and I honestly was in my own world and didn't notice a thing! And they were having a great sale. . .
All day we'd been playing "spot the Birkin" (lunch at Fred's in Barney's being PRIME spotting ground), so when I arrived she kept trying to point me in the direction of a lady with a beautiful bag. So I pulled out the little envelope my receipt came in and told her I just got one of my very own!!
Now how on earth does one wait for the delivery man without going insane????

I did indeed float around NYC for the rest of the trip! Afterwards I had to run and meet my friend in the shoe dept at Bergdorfs, and I honestly was in my own world and didn't notice a thing! And they were having a great sale. . .
All day we'd been playing "spot the Birkin" (lunch at Fred's in Barney's being PRIME spotting ground), so when I arrived she kept trying to point me in the direction of a lady with a beautiful bag. So I pulled out the little envelope my receipt came in and told her I just got one of my very own!!
Now how on earth does one wait for the delivery man without going insane????

Waiting is torture! You just have to do something to take your mind off it.....do stuff around the house or treat yourself a DVD movie while you wait!

Ahhhh! Going insane!! Was hoping for a rerun of last nights Housewives to keep me distracted, but it's the ATL ladies. Guess I'll write thank you cards. Bought my 2 friends a little gift as a thank you for putting up with my non-stop obsessing over the last few months. Imagine how much crazier I would have been without the PurseForum! That should take up 5 minutes. . .

I thought I would do a whole bunch of striptease photos, but DH was getting impatient, and wondering what all the stopping and "posing" was for. But either way, she's here, she's mine, and she's BEAUTIFUL!!!! But a little on the heavy side . . .

Congratulations LVChelseaGirl, you picked a winner for your first Birkin! So thrilled for you that it all came together (hoping the same will happen to me)! Enjoy and wear her in good health!