Meant To Be!!!!

truegem

O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Hi Everyone, this is only my second time posting but I am on here everyday and always end up in the LV forum!!!
Needless to say I was ready to get my first LV and needed some guidance from you more experienced LV lovers.

I got it...I got my first LV today!!! I am sooooo Happy. After reading and reading I decided on the Monogram Speedy 30. I had been debating on whether to just order it off of eluxury or find a store near me (closest one is about 1.5 hours away). I wanted the in store experience so didn't think I was going to have a chance to get my Speedy for another couple of weeks. Well listen to this.....

My husband and I decided to go to Atlantic City for the night and do a little gambling. Come to find out the LV store in the Ceasars had just opened....YESTERDAY!!!! I promptly dragged my husband into the store and began to salivate over all of the beautiful LV purses I wanted.

I knew my first would be the Speedy but wanted to also take a look at all the other sizes and shapes. I must have tried on almost every purse in the store...oh....the obsession has begun!!!! Since I didn't want to leave it in my car I told the SA I would come back in the morning to get it. Which is what I did....this morning.

We gambled all night and basically broke even. The LV store didn't open until 11 so we had a couple of hours to kill. I just learned how to play roulette so we stopped at a table and I taught my husband how to play. Guess what!!! We won enough to buy my Speedy!!!!

Oh....some things are just MEANT TO BE.

Thanks for listening....I have it sitting here on my desk...right next to me. I haven't put anything in it yet but I like to have it near!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Yeahhh.... you'll :heart: your Speedy 30! I just bought one a few weeks ago and think it's one of the best bags ever! It's a great size I am SO happy I bought it! I found mine on ebay and had it checked by Mypoupette before buying it for a great deal. I just bought a Batingnolles Horizontal :love: on eluxury & can't wait to get that one too. This forum is soooo good, but sooooo bad too ;) . I bought the BH because of these great PF'ers & finding out about the BH here. :roflmfao:

:yahoo: You Girls Rock!! :yahoo: