Mean Lady on Ebay Who Sells Fake Coach KeyFobs...and other Sad Things that Happened

creighbaby, I hope you're watching the NCAA March Madness Tournament! We're currently rocking but I think our foul shooting still needs to be brushed up on. :smile: Yay for Bruins on TPF!

Eliza, I don't know if I should post it? It starts with patzy and then some three digit number after that.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Usually sellers that get called out get very defensive, and try to wear you down... Hang in there.

P.S. Alot of us have probably been on the fence or accidently misjudged a bag. Do not feel bad, you where just trying to help.

Good luck with your studies.

I shouldn't think there would be any problem in warning your fellow TPF'ers about a scammer. we used to have a listign for good & bad sellers somewhere, not sure if it still exisits.

At least post her name in the Coach forum to warn the girls in there.

I agree. I think the IDs of sellers who sell fakes should absolutely be posted. People who consistently sell fakes are obviously out to scam and steal. They shouldn't be allowed to do it, and tpf is a place where we should be able to get information on sellers both good and bad.

Hugs to you petitemn. I think there is something uniquely horrible about aggressive emails. They arrive without warning on a computer in a place where you are often relaxing/feel safe. They are uncontrollable and they linger in the mind a lot longer because of that I think. Try to forget what sounds like pathetic bullying and concentrate on you and your finals.

p.s. I always remind my sensitive students who worry about university exams that the cleverest people were fragile and sensitive. . .Virginia Woolf, Einstein, Michaelangelo! What's more, very few university students flunk finals - you've got this far, you won't suddenly have become unworthy/incapable. Now go sock it to those examiners!

Sweetie, don't even sweat the Mean Lady. There are so many fake coach sellers on ebay, it's ridiculous. As, I have purchased coach bags from ebay, i always ask for proof such as gift receipt, etc. oh, and good luck with your finals!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: