(((( Mean Cashier Makes Rude Comments About My Damier Sophie!! ))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was really really rude of her, and if you had gone off at her, she definately deserved it. as an employee, she had NO right to talk to a customer like that. and I know that if a manager had been around she would be FIRED.
that's a disgrace to the company.
and it's uncalled for.
she has no business calling you out like that.
and you deserve your handbag because you're hardworking.
don't let her bother you.

I think a letter to the store manager & corporate are very much in order, that cashier went way beyond casual chit-chat & crossed into insults.
Hugs to you for your pain. Now start composing that letter.

But on a more subtle option. I would have told her "You know what, well if my mommy and daddy can buy me clothes and handbags, then why they HELL am I shopping in Old Navy supporting your dumb ass." And left the stuff and walked out.[/quote]
^^^ :yes:
She should be thankful that you are buying things or she would not have a job!!!!!!! How dare she speak to someone like that. :cursing:

But on a more subtle option. I would have told her "You know what, well if my mommy and daddy can buy me clothes and handbags, then why they HELL am I shopping in Old Navy supporting your dumb ass." And left the stuff and walked out.
^^^ :yes:
She should be thankful that you are buying things or she would not have a job!!!!!!! How dare she speak to someone like that. :cursing:[/QUOTE]

:roflmfao: love your comment!

You're definately a better and stronger person than me. I would've never let anyone say anything like that to me or anyone that I cared about. Good Lawd, if anyone ever said that to my daughter, I dunno what I'd do. I'd definately go back and say a few things to the manager about the kinds of people they hire. If I was to see her again, I'd take it even higher. My blood boils for ya!

What a BIATCH! I would have just walked out! I am so sorry to hear about this crazy situation! *HUGS* Don't let it get you down, you are LUCKY to have such a great bag and she is just JEALOUS!

That cashier is just plainnnnnnn rude!!!! You should complain to the store manager about her and ensure that she gets fired!!! She obviously have a BAD day so she just take it out on you... poor you!!! <Hugs> ok..

Status
Not open for further replies.