Meal Kit Delivery Services

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Have you tried or are you currently using a meal kit delivery service? Please share your experiences (good or bad) and recommendations. Some of the more popular companies include Plated, Blue Apron, HelloFresh, and Home Chef.

I tried HelloFresh a couple of years ago. They were fine except after I cancelled the service, they kept calling me incessantly from anonymous phone numbers even though I’d already provided my reason for cancellation. Now I’m thinking about restarting a kit delivery service, but definitely not with HelloFresh again.

2. I've tried ...

Hello Fresh - simple meals, had problems a few times with the quality of the produce

Home Chef - my favorite! Meals are easy to replicate, very filling, and a good selection

Green Chef - Not my favorite but healthy meals that cater to a variety of diet restrictions

Plated - Pretty good but I found some of the meals to be a little too complex for my liking. They also have dessert options which are pretty good!

Marley Spoon - good, but the weekly meal options left a lot to be desired. For many weeks, there isn't a single meal that looks good to me.

Blue Apron - same as Marley Spoon for me

I'd try Home Chef next and see how to like it! And then maybe give plated a shot. Also, I have a free box for Home chef if you want to try :smile:

Lady Zhuge likes this.
  3. Thanks for the recs! I’m going to give Home Chef a try.

4. I’ve tried several. Home chef is by far my favorite

beantownSugar likes this.
  5. If you message me your email address, I can send you the free box!

:smile:

Lady Zhuge likes this.
  6. We’ve tried Plated and Munchery. Plated, I find to be the same as the poster stated above, the food is good and quality is good; however the recipes can be long and cumbersome. Munchery was the best. Good food and quality, and easy and fast to prepare.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice