Me like...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All the men's stuff is really nice. I really like all the messenger bags. I say get one if you like it!

2. Are you referring to the Thompson Large Zip Top #70308?

I purchased this bag (in Doe) about a year ago during a PCE. Like you, I carry a lot of paperwork back and forth to work and thought it looked perfect. I loved the color and the details but the shoulder strap was awful. The strap has a wide piece of leather (non-removable) at the top that is suppose to sit on your shoulder. The piece is so wide that if worn cross-body, it cuts into your neck....if worn not cross-body the strap sticks out from your shoulder. I actually thought about taking it somewhere to see if they could cut the leather (to narrow it) but decided to return it instead.

I have attached a pic of the Thompson Slim Messenger...you can see the piece on the shoulder strap that I am referring to.

Attached Files:

3. This bag is really functional and it will serve its purpose. You can also use it while traveling so that's a plus.

4. Yes it is the Thompson Large Zip Top #70308... I think it is cute... to bad the stores do not have them on display. I can see the wide shoulder that u are talking about... looks painful.

5. I really like it... Sound like a perfect bag for what you need and the price is good..