Me + Buon Viaggios = LOVE

gabes_mommy

Aug 22, 2007
I just got my first Buon Viaggio and I carried it today. Wow - I LOVE it! I didn't think I liked the look of the BVs, but boy was I wrong - I really, really love it! I still haven't tried a Zucca, but the Buon Viaggio is now my favorite style!

Yes, BV's are my overall favorite style of bag. They are roomy without being enormous and, yes, you can really get nice swatches of uninterrupted pattern. Congrats!!!

I didn't like the overall style of the BV before, but then I got my first one recently too and I love it! :woohoo:

The side mesh pockets are very nice for holding toddler snacks & sippy cup, and sometimes mommy's keys & cell. It's wider so holds more than the Zucca and is easier to access stuff because of the tote style, but otherwise feels about the same general size when I wear it.

The only thing I wish is that it could somehow convert to a hands-free cross-body style instead of a shoulder tote, then it would be soooo useful for me.

Congrats! Which print did you get in the BV. I have a couple of them. Unfortunately I don't get to use them too much but I like them for scene prints since you do get quite a bit of the print.

I'm curious about the zucca as well. Everyone says how great they are. I just purchased my first one. So hopefully I'll like it.

Congrats! Which print did you get in the BV. I have a couple of them. Unfortunately I don't get to use them too much but I like them for scene prints since you do get quite a bit of the print.

I'm curious about the zucca as well. Everyone says how great they are. I just purchased my first one. So hopefully I'll like it.

I got L'Amore, but I can't wait to get one in one of the scene prints. I am super curious about the Zucca too - hopefully I'll try one soon. :smile:

Congrats on your first BV, I have a l'amore BV that I just love! I also carry all the toddler stuff so the side pockets are a bonus for the sippy cup. I'm contemplating an Avventura for a little more room on long trips.

As a side note, I can fit all the same stuff in my Zucca (which I also LOVE) except the sippy. I use my Scuola for the times when I absolutely need to be hands free, catch-the-running-baby is a much harder game with a BV or Zucca falling off your shoulder!

i :heart: BV's... ive gotten a few bags so far and i think i'm pretty much done as far as getting other prints/styles, especially since i basically ONLY use my inferno BV everyday. I haven't really tried other styles, aside campeggio and corriere.

I have an inferno corriere which has my perfect placement unlike my BV, so i'm still contemplating whether to trade it for another inferno BV hopefully to find my perfect placement. I also kinda wanna trade my other non-BVs just to get more BVs but it's one of those things where you just never know when you might need/use the other bag styles.

I got L'Amore, but I can't wait to get one in one of the scene prints. I am super curious about the Zucca too - hopefully I'll try one soon. :smile:

I love the amore print. I wish I had gotten something else in the print. I bought a gioco and I just don't use that style. But I think I'm just going to hang onto it because there isn't much for amore on ebay and the prices are sky high.

I've had 4 BV's sitting around that I mainly planned to use as carry-on bags. I finally got around to using one last week... my Foresta BV for a trip to the Zoo. It was perfect. The mesh pockets for 2 bottles of water. I was able to fit all my day-at-the-zoo essentials. And I was surprised how comfortable it was to wear.