Me and my WTM in the snow:)

Sep 29, 2006
This gorgeous WTM in Pewter is my very first BE bag. I took her with me to visit my family at Christmas in the very snowy Kelowna, B.C. Here are a couple of pics of me being a dork (as usual) with my lovely new bag (incl. the classic "ice skating" pose:P). I love the WTM styling, it's so functional! I'm wearing it with the shoulder strap in these pics but I also often use it with the messenger strap when I need my hands free. I LOVE this bag:yes:

Attachments

• 2008-12ChristmasinKelowna222.jpg
    2008-12ChristmasinKelowna222.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 2008-12ChristmasinKelowna223.jpg
    2008-12ChristmasinKelowna223.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 197
KathyiC-haha-What fun pictures. It's great to see how the pewter goes so well also with the white snow:smile:

The WTM is a great bag, and you suit it soo good and vice versa! :tup: Congrats !

Gorgeous gorgeous pictures.....I am wanting a chocolate crash WTM soooo bad, but I guess I should let my credit card cool down from the other BE bags that I have purchase in the past 2 weeks....they still aren't here yet and I am lusting for another one!!!!

Thank you for sharing your photos. What a great pick for your first BE! I love the WTM too - isn't it just the coolest bag?
I think your photos capture the muted metallic tone quite accurately!

Love those pictures. I'm guessing that is the full size WTM? I loved seeing how great the pewter looks. I'm always scared of bling but that does not look over the top at all.

I wish I had run into you during your visit (Kelowna is my hometown) - I think I would have fainted to have seen a WTM - or another BE for that matter - in my neck of the woods!!!