Me and my WTM in the snow:)

Sep 29, 2006
This gorgeous WTM in Pewter is my very first BE bag. I took her with me to visit my family at Christmas in the very snowy Kelowna, B.C. Here are a couple of pics of me being a dork (as usual) with my lovely new bag (incl. the classic "ice skating" pose:P). I love the WTM styling, it's so functional! I'm wearing it with the shoulder strap in these pics but I also often use it with the messenger strap when I need my hands free. I LOVE this bag:yes:

Attachments

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
KathyiC-haha-What fun pictures. It's great to see how the pewter goes so well also with the white snow:smile:

The WTM is a great bag, and you suit it soo good and vice versa! :tup: Congrats !

vixnkitten

Bag problem? Who me?
O.G.
Jun 18, 2007
So Cal
Gorgeous gorgeous pictures.....I am wanting a chocolate crash WTM soooo bad, but I guess I should let my credit card cool down from the other BE bags that I have purchase in the past 2 weeks....they still aren't here yet and I am lusting for another one!!!!

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
That bag is pretty amazing on you! It looks the perfect match.:tup:

Thanks for the pics - I love seeing pewter and I love seeing snow!:yes:

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
Thank you for sharing your photos. What a great pick for your first BE! I love the WTM too - isn't it just the coolest bag?
I think your photos capture the muted metallic tone quite accurately!

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
Love those pictures. I'm guessing that is the full size WTM? I loved seeing how great the pewter looks. I'm always scared of bling but that does not look over the top at all.

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
What fun pictures..love the ice skating pose! The WTM midi in pewter is such a beautiful style...I hope you get to carry it often!

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
BC
I wish I had run into you during your visit (Kelowna is my hometown) - I think I would have fainted to have seen a WTM - or another BE for that matter - in my neck of the woods!!!