Me and my new bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well-sort of new. I bought this bag from treasurebath.com a week or so ago it is owned by a member here. I carried it today for the first time-I liked it a lot-tell me what you think (please excuse my fat arse):

merick bag.jpg
  2. It's a very pretty hobo and it looks great on you!

3. Congrats, it looks great on you.

If you're talking about fat arses, I need to lose about 15 kg at least :biggrin:

4. It's very cute! Congrats!

5. I think you look fabulous!!! I am glad to see that you are carrying it! It is great advertising for me!!!! :smile: Anne

6. Yeah Anne-when hubby saw the bag the other day-he hated it honestly! his exact words weren't too kind-LOL!

But, today was the first day I carried it-and he said it looked good on me-and he was surprised.

7. First of all, the bag looks lovely on you, secondly you don't have a "fat" arse and thirdly I like your unique tattoo on your ankle/calf from what I can see from the pic!

8. Nice bag! It looks great on you - and btw, so does your a***.

9. it looks great on u...congrats :smile:

10. Nishi, you look great with your new bag. Congrats! =)

11. Husband's:huh: ! They always know how to kill a good handbag high!!! I am glad that he had a change of heart....I think it looks really cute:roflmfao: !

12. oooooooohhh very nice. like your skirt, too

13. thanks for the compliment on the tat :biggrin:. Hubby has the same one in a much bigger version on his arm-

14. Doesn't it kill you when you get a bag you love and Hubby takes away that Purse adrenaline rush. I think with mine it comes down to cost. If the bag is below 300 then he'll consider it in good taste. LOL
    He tells me it's a good thing he doesn't have an expensive obsession too (AS HE SITS IN FRONT OF THE 2500 DOLLAR TV HE BOUGHT).

15. very cute, i like it! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice