Me and My First BV-- she's here!

serena11

Jul 4, 2007
Sooo after waiting ALL day, my medium pleated Veneta has arrived. It was a little smaller than I had expected (I only have access to the large in my town and I was lead to believe the Medium was about 80% the size of the large and I think it's closer to 70%). Otherwise I think she's a great bag but I'm a little worried about getting this bag in black but then again I only really like the purple this season and I already have a purple bag). I took the plunge and attached a modeling pic.. I look so bad in it though that I would request we all focus on my bag and not my ginormous upper arm situation.

Thoughts? oh and Doloresmia-- can you really fit all that stuff in your medium veneta (I saw it in the outlet thread).

photo1.jpg
photo.jpg

Last edited:
It looks great on you! Once you have more of your items in it, you'll find that the medium will take on a nice shape and not feel so small. I have 3 venetas and love the way they look and feel once they get that nice slouch to them.

Congrats on your first BV! It's a beautiful bag and you can't go wrong with black- such a classic. :tup: Turbolence is a lovely colour too- maybe for ur 2nd BV... :graucho:

serena11 - LOVELY!!!! you need some accessories honey.... now you need to show us what fits inside!

yes my bag is pretty filled, but it is such a light bag i don't get weighed down like with some others.

Congrats! The pleated veneta is such a nice bag. I have several regular medium venetas and they hold quite a bit. I have large arms, so I only wear the medium over the shoulder when I'm not wearing a coat. If I'm wearing a coat, I carry it in my hand.

This is a beautiful bag! Love the new color, too. The Venetas can hold more than you realize. It's easy for me to overload my bag. I have to wear a large though. A medium wouldn't fit on my shoulder.

Congratulations!

I have 2 mediums and they're perfect for me. THey do look better filled cos they drag down a little and don't look so wide after that. I carry them on my shoulder most of the time of on the crook of my arm or just grab both sides of the strap with one hand.