Me Again....

I know I just got my SBS but I haven't used it and I'm having second thoughts:shucks:

So do I keep it?
Or return for either .....
Black Alexa
Valentine Alexa
Or black trout?

I saw your reveal of your SBS and it's lovely but if you're even thinking about swapping it then maybe it's not for you??

It depends what you want out of a bag I suupose and how practical you want it to be. I have a black regular Alexa and am just waiting for delivery of Valentine but I know that a Valentine Alexa won't be an everyday bag really. I use my oak and black Alexas all the time. I've just sold my SBS as it stuck out on me a bit when used cross body and the handles looked odd too. Just a personal opinion.

For everyday I'd choose a black Alexa (not keen on the Trout) but if it's a treat that you won't use everyday I'd choose a Valentine Alexa.

Not sure if that'll help really:wacko:

I know I just got my SBS but I haven't used it and I'm having second thoughts:shucks:

So do I keep it?
Black Alexa
Valentine Alexa
Or black trout?
Oh no! Why the second thoughts?....

From experience, if you're having those second or even third thoughts then there's a good chance the SBS isn't right for you. You wanted an everyday bag, so I'd say the Alexa or the Trout.

I actually saw Trout for the first time IRL on Sat in Edinburgh... the black leather is TDF.

I was also drooling over the Valentines Alexa... but she's definitely not an everyday bag I reckon. Beautiful though.

I think if you don't really use your SBS then maybe it is time to find it a new home..

It depends if you are looking for an everyday bag or just an occasional bag? I don't have a black Alexa but i have one in chocolate and out of all my Mulberries this one i use most.

Oh second thoughts, it is not a good sign, if you loved that bag fully I dont think you would have those thoughts.
Like Icy I also sold off all my sbs's and that was a very hard desicion to make as I love the leather on the sbs's but not the handles standing upright and they got caught in my elbow and I could not make myself bend them down. Prefer the way Lexy hugs my hip also.And I noticed that I always seems to grab a Lexy and did not use the sbs so much, so that part was easy to decide, harder it was to say goodbuy to the yammie leather as the Lexys dont have that thick smelly leather, but the printed ones gave me some comfort...;)
f you decide to return it and get another bag which one does call out your name?

The Black Lexy is a superchoice as you can wear it at every occasion, just get a thick and nice leather on one and it is a very good choice.
Red Lexy, oh that s a lot of color! Love the leather on mine...wish they would make more Lexys in this leather! But not 100% sure I do really love this color yet. :smile: Or that it will get a lot of use either. But I dont regret buying it either. But it is not the last bag I would sell if forced.
Trout! mmm I love the Trout! It just look a bit large on me ( yes I'm pretty short) or else I completly in love with the look of this bag. Old M meets 2013 in a good way. And the leather, dont get me started there...I been seen behaving very oddly near the Trout section i my nearest M shop, smelling and stroking them...:roflmfao:

If you have doubts i would return the SBS while you can it did look lovely in your reveals.
I would say the Trout, i love the Alexa but being red in my opinion i probably wouldnt use it every day.
:smile:

I saw your reveal and the sbs is a beautiful bag but if you're not 100% then I think you should change it.
You seem to love the style of Alexa so my vote goes to Alexa in black or the valentine.....if I had the funds right now I would definately be purchasing the valentine Lexi, I think she is stunning but you have to think which you would get more use from....good luck :biggrin:

I love my black sbs and use it a lot as an everyday bag. I like the fact that it can be worn hand held, in the crock of the arm and crossbody... It can be worn casual as well as stylish... :smile:.

But if you don´t feel your heart beating after purchasing it, it does not seem to be the right bag for you. Then I would exchange it for - your - perfect bag!

So do I keep it?
Black Alexa
Valentine Alexa
Or black trout?
Oh dear if u r having 2nd thoughts then def not you get of rid and find something that you are happy with.
I would say go for the black trout or Alexa it all depends which one you like the best.
Black is such a practical colour.
Looking at your collection black is needed imo go for a black bag the trout as its something different and would be a fab addition to your collection as u have a coloured lexi already.
Even though i love the red lexi.
Which one are you swaying towards?
I feel the trout calling your name guns.;)

Oh blimey, I'm really not sure - depends whether you're looking for an everyday workhorse or a bag that's for weekends....

You've got a couple of Bayswaters, so I guess they are your practical bags?

Plus, your Mitzy is your bombproof bag and works for casual etc.

Leaves you with Lexy and Daria which are both slouch messenger style bags.

So - you've pretty much got all bases covered. Meaning, you can really just choose a bag that is going to make your heart sing rather than trying to be practical.

On that basis, I vote for the valentines lexy - I'm sure it will sell out soon. So, there wont be an option to buy it again in the future unless you get one preloved but I can't imagine anyone wanting to part with her....

I actually find red to be a great neutral. I wear very plain clothes and so red goes with almost everything I have and I adore a pop of colour.

I'd definitely return the sbs if you're not sure though as you can get another one anytime and maybe a preloved one too which would save a few hundred pounds.....

Good luck with your decision x

Personally I have 3 SBS and 1 Alexa and I admit, whilst I love slouchy look of Alexa I just prefer SBS as its much easier to use. I actually keep eyeing up black SBS but think 4 might be overkill haha!

I think you mentioned you're going to sell your SS SBS which means you won't have an SBS in your collection, maybe another colour might be better?

Having said that, 2nd thoughts are never a good thing, with bags of this price you should be in love and go with your heart. As others have said, black lexi will be available anytime but valentines won't. I've not tried on trout so unsure of that one.

Good luck with your decision xx

Personally I have 3 SBS and 1 Alexa and I admit, whilst I love slouchy look of Alexa I just prefer SBS as its much easier to use. I actually keep eyeing up black SBS but think 4 might be overkill haha!

I totally agree with your thoughts on Lexy and SBS...... I love everything about the Lexy apart from that it's so daffy. It actually drives me nuts. SBS is such a practical bag and easy to use....

I've trained the handle on my flame SBS to almost lie flat. I'll need to start work on Hot Fuchsia's handle next, but just need to wait a little while and make sure that I can do pink before the training commences. If I need to sell her later, I know some people prefer the handles to still stick up.....

I totally agree with your thoughts on Lexy and SBS...... I love everything about the Lexy apart from that it's so daffy. It actually drives me nuts. SBS is such a practical bag and easy to use....

I've trained the handle on my flame SBS to almost lie flat. I'll need to start work on Hot Fuchsia's handle next, but just need to wait a little while and make sure that I can do pink before the training commences. If I need to sell her later, I know some people prefer the handles to still stick up.....

I've nearly walked into people whilst trying to fasten up the straps on lexy as I'm too busy looking at at straps than where I'm walking!!!
How do you train handles to lie flat? Mine don't particularly bother me but might try train choc handles....