Me again, need help from large mabel owners now!!!

Kriscat

Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
^^ yeah, I've been thinking about it, actually - but(there is always a "but" isn't it?) my vacation is over by then....well, I will see what I can do. Is it far from London? I guess I will have to go to Stanstead Airport. ....just checked air-fares :nuts: you know what? £ 30!!!!!!! will have to pay for a hotel room, though - but; It is so cheap that I am almost there already! Which time are you planning to meet? EXCITED NOW!:yahoo:
Kris

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
^^ yeah, I've been thinking about it, actually - but(there is always a "but" isn't it?) my vacation is over by then....well, I will see what I can do. Is it far from London? I guess I will have to go to Stanstead Airport. ....just checked air-fares :nuts: you know what? £ 30!!!!!!! will have to pay for a hotel room, though - but; It is so cheap that I am almost there already! Which time are you planning to meet? EXCITED NOW!:yahoo:
Kris

Ooohh how exciting!!! :yahoo:

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
With regards to the large Mabel ... I put some modelling pics up the other day .... but they may not be too much help to you, you lovely petite thin woman you!! :lol:

Attachments

• SSA52324.JPG
    SSA52324.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 23
  • SSA52325.JPG
    SSA52325.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 24
  • SSA52326.JPG
    SSA52326.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 22
  • SSA52327.JPG
    SSA52327.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 21
  • SSA52329.JPG
    SSA52329.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 26

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Thank you! She came out to play today, to work & then for a late lunch .. & then to see her cousins in Mulberry!

Ive decided today I NEED a Maggie .. badly!! Im in lust!!

Anyhoo - to help re the pics - Im 5'11" & erm .. can only really shop in Evans :lol:

Tote Girl

Nov 25, 2008
Kris

Kris, if you need a lift from Stansted to Bicester let me know as I'll be passing it on the 5th.

Kriscat

Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
^^Hi Tote Girl, many thanks! I am overwhelmed by your kindness - will do some more research re. flight hours and so on - I might have to go to London the day before to be able to get there in time. Will PM you to let you know the result. Again, thank you so much :happydance:
Kris