MDM's 1st Pair of Exotic - I need your opinion...

MDM

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 25, 2009
I've always stayed away from snake skin because I have the impression the material is very high maintenance. I'm hoping you ladies can help me make up my mind whether I should keep these or return them.

I know there are products that can help with this, but I'm still worried.

1. That it will curl up, peel off, fade, etc...
2. Those of you who own snake skin, how hard is it to maintain it?

3775543234_7af559ffcc_b.jpg

3774753779_8680d0a9cf_b.jpg

it looks gorgeous. in my opinion, exotic skin is easier to maintain than light suede and satin.

i just use apple garde conditioner and rain & stain repellent. i know bick 4 is also good but i have never tried it before.

They're stunning!! I use apple garde conditioner on all my exotics - it'll smooth out any scales that have curled and keep the skin soft :smile: Congrats!!

I think you should keep them- they look great on you!

To care for my python Jaws, I use some Bick 4 about once every 3-4 months. Depending on how often you wear yours, condition them more or less as you see fit :flowers:

OOOOOooohhhhh!! They're beautiful!!! Keeeeeeep them! They're not hard to maintain, just put some conditioner on them now and again. It's just like lotion. Put a little on your hands and smooth it on.

those r really pretty! I bought the aqua VP Watersnake, and it's good knowing that Apple products works for them....I didn't know that you needed to condition them hehe. But I say keep them, I love LOVE exotics :biggrin: