MDM's 1st Pair of Exotic - I need your opinion...

rilokiley, lulabee, japskivt, bindi0930, Joke, dreachick2384, Lec8504, tresjoliex, _Danielle_, LouboutinNerd, dbeth, julies*shoes, natassha68, keya, Raffaluv, Alice1979, annaspanna33, sumnboutme, Nhu Nhu, erinmiyu, lilflobowl

Ladies, thank you so much for all the sweet compliments and very helpful suggestions. :flowers:

I thought they were watersnake? They are gorgeous regardless!
They are watersnake. Thank you, Brintee!

So gorgeous. Don't even think of returning them, they look beautiful on you.
i have these in the watersnake and the pink/nude python ones... do not return them because you will regret it later! they are too beautiful!
Thank you so much for this, Kamilla & funinthesun80. Everytime I wanted to return them, your words kept resonating in my head.

Oh gosh, you HAVE to keep them! The watersnakes look as if they evolved their coloring and print just for you!
What a sweet thing to say. Thank you, Jennabee!

I keep coming back to look at these gorgeous shoes. Have we convinced you to keep them yet?
Yes, Jaszmine, I have decided to keep them! Thanks to you all wonderful ladies. :hugs:

They are beautiful!!!!! I say KEEP them!!

Maintaining exotic is not difficult at all. I have several pairs and I condition them myself about every two months and they look perfect. It only takes about 15-20mins per pair to condition.

These shoes reminded me of Jlo and that movie where she's pregnant for the majority of the movie. Can't think of the name. But she looked so hot in them!

^^Yeah! That one! Thanks Batty. My mind was drawing a blank and I was too lazy to look it up, lol. It's the scene where she's barely showing her baby bump and they go out on a date. She's wearing this very nice bandage white dress and the Watersnake ADs. Just gorgeous!

How about these new beauties!

WatersnakeLucido.jpg

Watersnake Lucido