MC's speedy scare the hell out of me

I have a Black MC Speedy, and have had it since they first came out. Mine is in immaculate condition; there is no fading/chipping of colors whatsoever. I used mine ALOT, and it in no way looks like this one pictured. The one in the picture looks like it was dragged behind a car or something. Seriously, it looks like it was dragged on the ground! Also, the handles are FILTHY; not patinaed.

This is just a case of someone misusing their bag. Such a shame!:hysteric:

the canvas looks fine, gorgeous, except for the white spot

and used patina will always look like that

why do you guys always think purses like these are abused??

sophia_lv1992 said:
the canvas looks fine, gorgeous, except for the white spot

and used patina will always look like that

why do you guys always think purses like these are abused??

i don't really mind the patina. but the blue LV that's rubbed off :hysteric: that's just too scary. and the other LV letterings that's rubbed off like that, and to think of paying 700$ for that bag is just... :throwup:

Attachments

• lv-p33-14.jpg
    lv-p33-14.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 34
  • lv-p33-12.jpg
    lv-p33-12.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 35
br00kelynx said:
The handles are BLACK, not a dark honey color, that's why they say they are abused. MC bags are not even that old, they shouldn't look like this..

...what is the owner used it everyday, most likely in asia, where the climate is always humid. my aunts who live in taiwans MC speedy look exactly like this, very dark patina, along with her other purses. let-trade i think is from hong kong, and asia is known for its humid climate.

they arent abused, they are just used daily in a humid climate :yes:

I have a white MC pochette I got in 2004 and the colors on the corners are starting to rub off, despite my taking care of the bag. I think it's a natural process for this line. That being said, the speedy in this thread looks horrendous!

seahorseinstripes said:
i don't really mind the patina. but the blue LV that's rubbed off :hysteric: that's just too scary. and the other LV letterings that's rubbed off like that, and to think of paying 700$ for that bag is just... :throwup:

MC is known to fade off, again *i think* being in a humid climate can speedy up the fading off the canvas. also if the owner stuffed her purse than it could have been filled up too much that the cavas around the piping started to strech therefore the colors would become distorted.

kitty nyc said:
I have a white MC pochette I got in 2004 and the colors on the corners are starting to rub off, despite my taking care of the bag. I think it's a natural process for this line. That being said, the speedy in this thread looks horrendous!

you= new york

this purse= asia

climate is a big factor :yes: :graucho: