MC's speedy scare the hell out of me

1. this is the reason... recently i found an mc speedy for sale by let-trade. it said 699$, i thought that it's a great offer from a great seller. but when i open up the auction and found these pictures. :hysteric: it really scares me.
    i mean, HOW can it happens? all the scratches and the blue LV rubbs half off :throwup: OMG!!!
    it'll end up to be a plain LV black speedy in a few years

lv-p33-05.jpg lv-p33-10.jpg lv-p33-12.jpg lv-p33-14.jpg lv-p33-22.jpg
  2. I remember reading on the LV website that the MC wears in time. This is one of the reasons I never purchased one. On the other hand this bag looks very used. The patina is ick!

3. :crybaby: = If bags had feelings

4. Someone beat the s*** out of that bag. The previous owner totally did not take care of it.

5. My dog takes care of her Chewy Vuitton better!:tender:

6. yes, i know that they wear off, but this is really scary. the patina is acceptable, but the logo rub offs is way too scary
    i wonder if cerises will end up like this too? i just purchased one...

7. I think it all comes down to how you take care of the bag.

8. I'm going to say abuse!! Someone didnt take care of their bag.

9. That is why I sold my cherry blossom wallet; it was too expensive just to put it in a dust cover and leave it on the shelf.

10. ^ Not to scare you, but I think I read somewhere that the cersises do indeed fade/rub off after a while. Can anyone confirm that?

11. I believe they do as well...

12. I have a MC wapity and it says in the care book that the colors will wear in time giving it an aged look basically.

13. yeah, i hope so.
    i'm usually not a very careful person when handling my bags, but for now, i sure will. seeing this is like having a nightmare and now i woke up and promised to love my mc's and cerise :P
    thanks lisa

14. Silk screening technique is the same to apply so yeah. :crybaby:

The colours are coming off of my cles as well, but it was highly abused by its previous owner. I wish the colours were more permanent, but that's the price you pay I suppose !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice