McQueen Skull Scarf too delicate!

1. I bought one of these in the small size and while I love the design, it's SO delicate it's almost ridiculous. I'm afraid to even tie it on my bags for fear of snagging it :weird: I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue? I can't imaging having the large one as I know I'd snag it all over the place. Is mine defective lol?!? Maybe it's because of the silk and all but gosh it's super touchy. At least for me:smile:

2. I just bought the large one but haven't gotten it yet. I am planning on using it on my bags, though. Are they really that delicate?!? If so, I guess I will just have to be extra careful with it......

3. Silk is so strong, but it definitely can snag. Is the scarf a lighter weight of silk, making snagging more of an issue? I haven't had any problems with the silk scarves that I've got, but I don't have long nails, and they aren't really lightweight.

4. Mine is really lightweight so I'm sure that's why. It snags so easy :sad2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice