McQueen collection/Family

jamamcg

O.G.
Aug 8, 2011
I have been collecting McQueen since 2008 and wanted to share my collection as a whole. And I wanted somewhere for people to also share their whole McQueen collection. Feel free to comment and post you own collections here.

Here to start things off is my collection

Back row L to R: Vintage green embroidered shirt, Vintage Black embroidered tshirt, Vintage printed tshirt, Black polo with gold skull, God Save McQueen crystal print tshirt.
Third row:Victorian wood carving skull tshirt, Celtic skull tshirt, skull and bone skull tshirt, skull rose and wing tshirt, double layer tshirt, Black polo.
Second Row: womans body skull tshirt, Griffin tshirt, Army man tshirt, hand sketch skull tshirt, Queen Elizabeth print tshirt, Jellyfish skull tshirt.
Front row: Hand embroidered lotus, gun, bird, skull( has lots of detail) tshirt.

P1000343.jpg

Jacket and jumpers

Back Row L to R : Jacket(bought at sample sale), Fairisle skull jumper, oversized knitted jumper, v-neck logo jumper.
Second row: God Save McQueen jumper, McQ textured knit jumper (included it because it is a Press Sample), Quilted jumper, embroidered sailor style jumper.
Front row: celtic Fairisle jumper.

P1000350.jpg

Shoes

At back: A/w 2009 prototype shoes(never put into production)
skull and bone printed boots, roman strap sandals, unknown style, multi leather strap with horn heel) (all womens shoes bought to add to my collection as i collect everything :smile: )

P1000354.jpg

Scarves

clockwise from left: Celtic dog knitted scarf, skull neckerchief, paisley skull scarf, wool coin print scarf, savage beauty scarf, cotton potato print scarf, houndstooth leggings.
Centre cotton bandanna

P1000356.jpg

Special pieces

Jellyfish print jumpsuit (prototype not put into production), Vintage Very early dress.

sunglasses as i forgot to photograph them with the Miscellaneous items.

P1000359.jpg

Special pieces

Jellyfish print jumpsuit (prototype not put into production), Vintage Very early dress.

sunglasses as i forgot to photograph them with the Miscellaneous items.

P1000359.jpg

Your collection is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing Jamamcq!! I would love to know more about the early vintage dress!! It looks beautiful!!