MCM Reveal! Bringing it back Old School

I'm not sure of the style/season/name but it was reduced at the outlet from 350 Euro to 250 and they had a 10% off VIP Outlet discount. Plus I get the VAT refund so not too shabby for a luxury brand!

I've actually been surfing the net all day trying to find my bag, lol. I did find a blogger who posted a picture of this collection and my bag was in it!
Fall/Winter 2009 "The Plaza Retail Collection" Cognac Visetos. This one would be the Satchel:smile: I'm excited that its not REALLY old, lol.
Here's the rest of that collection and they had quite a bit of these at the outlet I went to today.

http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2009/04/09/mcm-fall-winter-2009-collection/

Thanks ladies! I went back to the outlet this week b/c I got a coupon in the mail for 50% off any one bag at the Outlet price!!! So, I drove 45 minutes in the snow and picked out the New Alda Tote in Black, the leather is so soft and buttery. The interior is large and the bag opens really wide so I can see what is inside! I like that its not flashy but its a quality handbag.

I was in downtown munich at the swanky dept. store that sells all premium designer bags and my same bag was 3x what I paid for it. Worth the trip!

Sorry pics are so small!

Attachments

• S5031207.jpg
    S5031207.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 183
  • S5031208.jpg
    S5031208.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 183
This is really cute. Congrats on your finds!
attachment.php

Thanks! They are having a sale now so I went on Thursday and bought this one too! Its called the Moto Cross flat satchel. I believe its from their Winter 2009 collection. It was marked down over 70% so I couldn't pass it up. I love how it can be dressed up or down and I can use it for interviews without seeming overly pretentious:smile: The neutral taupe also allows it to coordinate with almost everything! I'm excited about this one!!

I also got to see some of their new stuff at the local department stores and they look a lot like LV but much more affordable.

Attachments

• moto front.jpg
    moto front.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,547
  • moto back.jpg
    moto back.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 182
  • moto interior.jpg
    moto interior.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 176