MCM - Modern Creation Munich, ("v")

i don't have a picture right now but i bought the mcm wallet on a chain in the black and i just cannot believe how much i love that bag. i had mixed feelings about mcm but now i am looking at purchasing the black leather medium boston bag as well. it's just so perfect and cute! i feel like it's an edgy brand which i appreciate. i feel like it's between premier and contemporary, just an accessible premier really which i appreciate. i live in a small midwest town and i like bags that i feel more comfortable wearing but are still just as fashionable and i feel mcm hits that spot perfectly.
Did you ever pick up the Boston bag? I saw there are a few on sale but not in black.

May I have your opinions on either of these two cylinder bags? I think the first one is unique however, it is a bit ostentatious and reminds me of a Versace look. But it stands out which is great.

The second is classic.

Attachments

• DB996483-2541-4AAC-B24A-26B4CC65C6E7.png
    DB996483-2541-4AAC-B24A-26B4CC65C6E7.png
    397.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 7B88CE0A-064F-44A8-871C-CF5D7BDF5E5B.png
    7B88CE0A-064F-44A8-871C-CF5D7BDF5E5B.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Lee22
May I have your opinions on either of these two cylinder bags? I think the first one is unique however, it is a bit ostentatious and reminds me of a Versace look. But it stands out which is great.

The second is classic.
For me it would depend - are looking for an everyday bag or a unique bag that would be worn on specific occasions? Honestly I like both and would depend on the use.

Last edited:
For me it would depend - are looking for an everyday bag or a unique bag that would be worn on specific occasions? Honestly I like are both and would depend on the use.

I’m looking for an everyday bag. A bag to go to lunch, brunch, or dinner. I realize that likely the sequin may not be a good everyday bag it’s just so unique.