MCM - Is this a luxury brand?

Why no MCM thread? Is this brand considered luxury? (it sure seems to command luxury prices!) How is the quality? I am new to it and just bought a mini packpack in lieu of the Palm Springs mini, a lot of their items look similar LV and it seems to be good quality.

MCM used to be popular I guess in the 80’s? Then they didn’t do so well.... and the Koreans bought it and re-launched the brand few years back. They do have sales, and if you go to Munich, it’s still a pretty popular brand, considering it’s from there. I like the quality, sometimes I use it for grocery and gym bag. So far so good! And also they do have sale for some prints so you could always wait for it to go on sale!

Yes, I had a few MCM's from the '80's and recently sold all my older ones. I have a newer collection and surprised that they're not as popular. Quality is great.

MCM used to be popular I guess in the 80’s? Then they didn’t do so well.... and the Koreans bought it and re-launched the brand few years back. They do have sales, and if you go to Munich, it’s still a pretty popular brand, considering it’s from there. I like the quality, sometimes I use it for grocery and gym bag. So far so good! And also they do have sale for some prints so you could always wait for it to go on sale!