Mckenzie, does anyone own one, or has before?

polos26

Jessie
Feb 8, 2007
Is anyone the proud owner of a Kooba mckenzie? I need a clutch for a wedding and I'm very tempted to get this one is the rose color. any comments? should I just go for it?

Thanks!

Oh really? that is dissapointing. The invitation to the wedding says formal. I am wearing a black BCBG halter dress which is black but the skirt portion of it has sheer sections and the underneath linning is tan so I thought the rose color would sort of match with that...its kinda hard to explain. So you think nay?

Oh yeah, I hadn't seen the Penelope until today after I posted this....PRETTY!! but not on sale yet unfortunately. I am in a pseudo purse ban at the moment the fine line of that is "unless its a really good deal" Adasa has the mckenzie for $199!! Maybe I will just get it anyway...sigh...

I think the Haydon would be nice but I agree....the Mackenzie is waaaay to casual for a wedding. I had the bag and it's a rugged looking thing, squarish and no nonsense. It has more of a masculine flavor than a feminine....KWIM???

Oi...I didn't even see that, but then again I haven't seen one IRL.

Well thanks for everyones comments. Any suggestions on an affordable clutch? I am not so much of a clutch person so i don't feel like breaking the bank for one.