McKenna?

janiesea3

Jan 17, 2014
Does anyone have one of these? If so, could you post a pic and/or compare sizes to another bag?

(I've been MIA for a year or so, dealing with my mothers breast cancer, so I'm not "in the know" like I once was!)

Thank you in advance!!
:smile:

Pinkalicious

working it
O.G.
Jul 26, 2010
Sorry to hear about your mother's breast cancer -- hope everything is going ok!

I am bumping your thread cuz I was interested in this bag too, but seems like no one has it. If I go to the store I will try to check it out. It looks to be a good size, possibly similar to a medium selma, just a bit taller. I like the leather and the uniqueness of it.

aunt_sweden

Apr 8, 2015
I really like this bag, i think this will be my next purchase. It would be nice if someone who has it, can share some thougts about the bag.
Found a video on zappos.(medium size) <iframe src="http://www.zappos.com/video/player.zml?videos=http://www.zappos.com/media/video/8/6/0/8606345.mp4"></iframe>

aunt_sweden

Apr 8, 2015
just bought one from macys sale :drool::.
the medium in luggage. This forum is not good for me :P
shipping to sweden i have to pay a lot of taxes to the swedish custom, but i have only seen the large here so it´s worth it

Pinkalicious

working it
O.G.
Jul 26, 2010
just bought one from macys sale :drool::.
the medium in luggage. This forum is not good for me :P
shipping to sweden i have to pay a lot of taxes to the swedish custom, but i have only seen the large here so it´s worth it

I really like it in merlot but luggage would be a fantastic year round color. I am also debating getting it from Macy's as the price is good!!

Congrats on your purchase:smile:

janiesea3

Jan 17, 2014
Can't wait to see what you think!!!

(Thanks for the replies & in regards to my mom, she's actually in remission after almost dying from only 1 chemo treatment) February she'll be 1 year "cancer free" after radiation. Thanks soo much for the nice comments! I've missed this forum that is REALLY bad for my wallet!):graucho:

Pinkalicious

working it
O.G.
Jul 26, 2010
Thank's :smile: I had a hard time choosing between the luggage and the Merlot. But finally i decided that the luggage works best for me.

Ok now I'm just tempted to get the merlot from Macy's because it's on sale, after already being on sale, plus the FF discount lol. Should I go for it??

Can't wait to see what you think!!!

(Thanks for the replies & in regards to my mom, she's actually in remission after almost dying from only 1 chemo treatment) February she'll be 1 year "cancer free" after radiation. Thanks soo much for the nice comments! I've missed this forum that is REALLY bad for my wallet!):graucho:

That's awesome that she has been cancer free for 1 year!!! And welcome back:biggrin: I try to stay away from this forum as well but I always keep coming back....lots of good people to talk to and pretty bags to oogle!

Pinkalicious

working it
O.G.
Jul 26, 2010
I'm LOVING all the McKenna's...that's a great price, too!! Can one have too many Merlot bags?! (I just got the Hamilton traveler in merlot, but I'm LOVING the style/color of this bag, too!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

Haha I just got the hamilton traveler in dusty rose! Serious purse issues... I don't have a merlot bag yet and I was leaning towards a Rebecca Minkoff love crossbody, but the McKenna just seems more practical size wise. I'm seriously about to pull the trigger on this merlot I just need some enabling :yes::sneaky:

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
Haha I just got the hamilton traveler in dusty rose! Serious purse issues... I don't have a merlot bag yet and I was leaning towards a Rebecca Minkoff love crossbody, but the McKenna just seems more practical size wise. I'm seriously about to pull the trigger on this merlot I just need some enabling :yes::sneaky:[/

The McKenna is an awesome price! Order it and if it doesn't work out it can always be returned (this coming from someone that's already ordered 2 bags today! Lol). The Love is super pretty and classy, but much smaller.

Pinkalicious

working it
O.G.
Jul 26, 2010
I say go for it girls &#55357;&#56835; Last week i bought the hamilton tz in blush &#55357;&#56843; one year ago i bought my first mk bag. Now i have 12 &#55357;&#56881;

Don't bags just brighten your day? It's crazy how just changing my purse for the day makes me feel like a new person:lol: 12 is a good sized collection!

The McKenna is an awesome price! Order it and if it doesn't work out it can always be returned (this coming from someone that's already ordered 2 bags today! Lol). The Love is super pretty and classy, but much smaller.

Haha you're right, I think what's stopping me is having another package shipped to the house...we just did all of our xmas shopping online so I think we have 8 more still on the way and we already had about 12 delivered:lol: (plus my Tory Burch bags, maternity jeans, and a jacket for me heheh). The UPS and USPS guy must think I'm insane since all the packages come in my name LOL! oh well!