McGregor or Clydebank??

McGregor! I love the Clydebank too though. It's really, really comfortable on and my hubby wanted me to get that one over the McGregor but I was a rebel. :yes:

Attachments

• DoctorBag.jpg 001.jpg
    DoctorBag.jpg 001.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 26
I love the look of both of them, but I like the Clydebank better myself. I feel like it's more practical. But the McGregor is more unique-looking/different. So I guess it's whether you want something that's more practical or something distinctive. With all my LAMBs I went for distinctive, so I'll be using a Mandy of mine and then my arms will get tired and I'll be thinking "Damn, why didn't I get one I could put comfortably on my shoulder?!?"

I love the look of both of them, but I like the Clydebank better myself. I feel like it's more practical. But the McGregor is more unique-looking/different. So I guess it's whether you want something that's more practical or something distinctive. With all my LAMBs I went for distinctive, so I'll be using a Mandy of mine and then my arms will get tired and I'll be thinking "Damn, why didn't I get one I could put comfortably on my shoulder?!?"

I totally think the Clydebank is more practical too. I mean, sheesh, the McGregor is supposed to be an overnighter. :wtf: I don't care though. I'm going to be buried with mine. And my Alstons. And my Venezia. And my, well, you get the picture. lol