McDonalds ~ Free Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Or Sandwich * Valid Through 8/13

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Boooo....won't work in CA

2. #3 Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008

Oh no!! I'm sorry...I haven't even checked it out yet! My brother emailed it to me and I immediately posted it!

I just checked it out and learned that it's good only in DC and Baltimore! Phooey!!

3. I must have had about twelve of these things for free when amazon was putting coupons in their boxes. It was nice to have free sandwiches.

4. Yay!! Im in DC this week!! Thanks for sharing. I don't even like biscuits but Im going just because its free..LOL

5. I've had both the biscuit and chicken sandwich and IMO it's really good...perhaps not as good as Chick-fil-A, but close!

6. Can anyone upload the actual coupon or something? I don't want to go through that download coupon program thing. :sweatdrop:

7. It's only good in DC and Baltimore! But, in answer to your question, I don't think the coupon can be uploaded. I printed two of them before realizing it wasn't valid in my state but didn't see a way to view the actual coupon online.

8. Oh, I see! Aww, thanks anyhow.

9. Yum-yum, Chicken Biscuit, here I come! Thanks bagachondriac!