McDonald's ~ Free Medium Fries & Drink With Purchase Of Angus Burger

edible718

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
hey....the coupon says "cashier please make sure the word valid appears in the box below". my coupon doesn't say valid.....

cynthia111

Gorgeous!!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2007
Mine has it very faintly also, i wonder if they will take it like that.....

girlakajoy

Aug 3, 2008
I went about 2 hours ago, and the Manager was so rude to me, accusing me of making copies of this coupon. Even though she finally accepted my coupon (after I told her politely that I wasn't trying to take advantage of this offer), she gave me a cold burger on a stale bun. I got so upset and called customer service, ughhh

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I went about 2 hours ago, and the Manager was so rude to me, accusing me of making copies of this coupon. Even though she finally accepted my coupon (after I told her politely that I wasn't trying to take advantage of this offer), she gave me a cold burger on a stale bun. I got so upset and called customer service, ughhh

The same thing happened to me last year with another coupon freebie they were offering. I couldn't wait to get home to write a scathing letter to McDonalds. They responded after a few days with both an apology and an offer of more coupons!

pallas

O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
The same thing happened to me last year with another coupon freebie they were offering. I couldn't wait to get home to write a scathing letter to McDonalds. They responded after a few days with both an apology and an offer of more coupons!
I got questions, too. But since I was a regular, the manager gave it to me. And he went back to the back and checked the coupon and came back to appoligize for doubting me earlier. I liked the swiss-mushroom that I got. I think that they are very generous with mushrooms. I am a big fan for mushrooms. :yahoo:

Gimmethebag

Gimme Gimme Gimme
O.G.
Dec 2, 2008
Chicago
The angus burgers are so effin' good!

I described my surprise to my co-workers as, "It was like finding a pair of Chanel shoes at Nordstrom Rack for $89."