McDonald's~Free Chicken Biscuit Or Sandwich (This Appears To Be Valid In All States)

disney16

Sofa King Delicious
O.G.
May 26, 2006
Planet Coach
The experiation is 9/1 and also make sure to print it out in color. I used the old black/white at the office and I had to do it again and use a different email address to get another one.

couturexxvii

you go girl!
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
New York, NY
the mcdonald's in lower manhattan was giving me a hard time with this coupon :sad: they wanted the real coupon (which was distributed with Sunday's paper) and said the print one was invalid. after a long wait, the manager fortunately said it was acceptable!

Jun 8, 2008
Biscuit sandwich chicken burger?!?!? What the flip?!?!?
And the chicken burger on the right looks like there's only pickels....

I guess Canada has different food in our McDonald's haha
I've never heard of a "biscuit sandwich!"

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
the mcdonald's in lower manhattan was giving me a hard time with this coupon :sad: they wanted the real coupon (which was distributed with Sunday's paper) and said the print one was invalid. after a long wait, the manager fortunately said it was acceptable!
I used mine today without a problem.

Thanks for helping me get my lunch bagachondriac! :yes:

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
ahh i just redeemed (1) of my coupons tonite! lol

the dude thought i was asking for the $1 spicy chicken sandwich. i had to whip out my coupon to show him! lol

I had the weirdest experience today. On the coupon it clearly says buy a beverage get a free sandwich. The lady at McD's kept insisting it was buy one get one free. I even pointed to the words on the coupon and she still insisted it was buy one get one free.

I wasn't in the mood to argue so I just took the two sandwiches but I was kinda pissed because I wanted a drink.

gypsybiker59

wag more, bark less
Jun 7, 2008
down by the river
^McDonalds has been doing a buy one get one for a breakfast sandwich, they switch it up between the chicken biscuit, sausage mcmuffin, etc.

Sorry you didn't get your drink! lol