McDonald's Cinnamon Melts

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone else tried these? I'm so addicted! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2. Not yet, but I will be stuck here at work tomorrow for a class and we have a McD's in the lobby---think I'll check 'em out! Thanks for the heads-up!

3. I hate to admit it but I have them like three times a week! Thank goodness Cinabons doesn't have a drive through!

4. ^LOL! I thought I was the only one!!! :P

5. I had to go to Micky D's this morning to try these...and to my disappointment our McDonalds do not have them! HUMPH!!!

6. They are so good which is suprising because I don't really like McDonald's breakfast foods.

7. How much do they cost where you live? in hawaii they're 1.89-1.99.

8. I suppose that there the best cinnamon roll that we have in my town but their pricey.... at $2.49. There not as much as the local coffee shops though.
    I really love Mc Donalds Ice Coffees, I'm soo addicted to that drink.

9. eek! just had these AGAIN yesterday!!!

10. I just had one this past week and they're soooo good. But so unbelievably bad, so I only eat them as a rare treat.

11. I have not tried them, but they sure look good.

12. I've not tried these (not sure if they're available here yet) but they sound yummy.

13. I haven't heard of them...I wonder if we have them locally...I will have to check it out!

14. Haha, I had them again today for breakfast!

15. I had them this week and they were so good! They were $1.89 here in Florida