MC Zippy Coin Purse!

tlloveshim, I am glad you think it is pretty! Thanks!

I really do like it!! I was sort of going back and forth between azur, mono or black mc and had decided on mc finally. Then I saw you were getting one so was excited to see your pics! (shhhh.... don't tell... there's on its way now to South Dakota!) Eek!

I was trying to keep it secret in case I didn't want it but your pics have convinced me that I am sure to love it! This has so got to be my last purchase! Gotta pay off the CC now! And I'm working on owning a speedy! I so need to go on a ban now! :lecture::lol:

Designingstyle - congrats on the zippy, she's gorgeous!! I'm seriously drooling, I hope we get them here soon!!!

Gapaholic, Thanks! I hope you do too. A while back I wrote in a thread that I would love to see more pics of your Pomme Bellevue. How are you liking that bag? I am thinking that may be my next Vernis bag that I buy. I really need some Pomme and I think I will use the purchase as an incentive to motivate me to lose 14 pounds! Can you tell me about the Bellevue...how you like it, pros and cons, how comfy is it? tell me everything!

I really do like it!! I was sort of going back and forth between azur, mono or black mc and had decided on mc finally. Then I saw you were getting one so was excited to see your pics! (shhhh.... don't tell... there's on its way now to South Dakota!) Eek!

I was trying to keep it secret in case I didn't want it but your pics have convinced me that I am sure to love it! This has so got to be my last purchase! Gotta pay off the CC now! And I'm working on owning a speedy! I so need to go on a ban now! :lecture::lol:

tlloveshim, you will be so happy with it! I keep pulling mine out of my Speedy to peek at it! It is so pretty and feels so nice to hold. Tomorrow morning I have class and I think I will let it sit on my desk so that I can stay awake during 2 hours and 40 minutes of lecturing!

I love this little wallet! I was lucky enough to get a black MC Zippy yesterday from eLux. They had both the white and black MC as well as the Damier Azur on the site yesterday. Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow? That's what it says anyway on the tracking site.

Congrats on your Zippy and thanks for posting the pics that made me fall in love with it!

designingstyle - after seeing your pics I HAD to splurge and get a black MC zippy! The white was cute but your pics of the black just put me over the edge... I went to short hills today and there was only 1 left and it's the same exact color combo as you... So pretty!! Congrats on yours!!