MC Wapity

1. took it out for a spin..it was my friend's wedding party and i wanted it to match my dress...

everyone LOVED it :yahoo: they were taking pictures of my baby......

however..when i got home i put it aside, back into its dustbag and gift box, and straight into the closet...have taken it out for a smile :smile: but..really...

all i wanna ask is..any MC wapity'ers out there that are thinking..maybe this little one isn't really useful? :shrugs:

2. it would be great if they add 2 inches to it all around. :smile:

3. I use it as a wallet sometimes, too. Especially since I use big bags, it's convienent to pull that out and go, for a quick errand, lunch, etc.

4. i have the white one, and i love it just the way it is:tender:. i use it on its own, when i don't feel like lugging a whole bag out with me

5. Oh... that would be... just WONDERFUL. I would def. buy it.. but nooooo. My camera had to have a lot of junk in the trunk... :crybaby:

6. I use mine all of the time. It's like a little wallet & keepall in one. Holds everything you need for quick trips to the store. Cards, cash, ohone & lip gloss. I keep my camera in there if I need it & carry my phone on my wrist or in a pocket. Wapitys rule!

7. I use mine as a camera bag and my camera fits great in it. I have a Cannon Powershot Elph tho so it is really small.

8. yeah, i use it as a lunchpack. i put it inside my handbag, and just take the wapity with me if i go out for lunch or just coffee and leave my handbag in the car. :yes:

it houses my camera perfectly too...

it IS a bit too small, but i figured, hey i already paid for it, so i just have to maximize its potential. lol:nuts:

9. I agree...I haven't used mine at all :sad: I planned to use one as a camera case, but the small size and all around zipper makes it rather annoying to get into.

10. I want a wapity!! They look amazingly cute and I would use them for little errands like going to the store etc.

11. i understand that they are really useful for short trips..but i really can't put my wapity inside any bags that i have..i have something against putting my one and only WHITE MC choice inside anything!! JUST in case the interiors of my bags are dirty!!

12. i just simply love my white MC wapity, its kinda cute.. eventhough it's rather useless for me :Push:

13. no no..don't get me wrong..i love it too!

14. That's exactly what I use mine for too! Whenever you don't want to carry a handbag (all my bags are huge), movies, errands, brunch, some quick shopping, etc. Adding 2" all around is a bad idea though!:yes: Love that Wapity!

15. I have a Mono one, and while I think it's very cute, I've never used it. I have an older phone that's pretty big, and when I put that in there, there's not room for anything else. I'm getting a new phone in the next couple of months, so maybe I'll be able to use it then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice