MC Wapity or a Wrist Strap for my Tikal?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just purchased a Pochette Tikal and would like a wrist strap for the d-ring. I see the strap can be purchased for $73.00 on elux. But, the Wapity also comes with the removable strap, which I could use on my Tikal too. And I would have a wapity for $262 more. What should I do???? I know many people here like their wapity! If I were to go w/ the wapity, should I do the black or the white? Thanks!

2. I say get the wapity. I use my MC white one all the time. It is very useful for its size.

3. if you have normal pochette, you can use pochette strap.
    I thought the strap cost around $56

I personally prefer white wapity..

4. I do have a normal pochette! Didn't even think about using that. Great idea! I think the price of the strap just went up. Still, the wapity is quite cute!!

5. Really?? Last time when I inquired about it SA told me $50 something. I know wapity is super cute, I wished they sell wapity strap. When SA told me to buy pochette strap for tikal, I said I have pochette at home . I thought the strap will be like wapity one.

6. they sell the wapity strap here in Australia though, i enquired about the strap and my SA told me it's like AUD100+ *i couldnt recall the exact number*

IMO its quite pricey for a strap only, i would rather buy one with the wapity :P

7. MC Wapity vote right here!

8. Definatly get a wapity! They are great!! I have the black one. I think it's more practical if you are going to be using it a lot, you won't have to worry about the canvas getting dirty.

9. I think you should get a wapity. It's adorable... I'm definitely going to get one for my digital camera.

10. i would get the wapity, it's just too cute! :heart:

11. The wapity for sure!!!in white!

12. i buy yesterday the mc wapity so i say go for the mc wapity in whit! it's adorable!

13. i vote for wapity also. i have a monogram wapity and love it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice