MC Ursula: Opinions?

I think this may be the bag that relieves my doldrums....now to raise the $$ for it!

Your welcome for the pictures, twiggers! I hope I was able to help you out some way. Good Luck on your auctions and Good Luck on raising up the money! :flowers:

ambee--- LVOE ur ursula! thanks for the photos!

Aww, thanks suzie w and your very welcome! :love: I hope you decide on getting the Ursula too. :biggrin:

LV has been doing a lot of 'wide base' bags lately! The Hampstead, Beverly, Ursula, etc.

I'm not too sure what I think of the tassles either....when I tried this on in Seattle it was a quick trip into the store....I've got to get my behind to Chicago to spend some quality time with Ms. Ursula before I make up my mind!

Oh just get it Twiggers! It is such a gorgeous bag that oozes trendiness too! :supacool:

I loved the tassles as soon as I saw them those were one of the main high points of the bag as well as the pleat in the centre, I love the tassles as it made the bag prettier in some way as there are dangly things there, similar to what you can achieve by placing a keyring there...!

Overall you know I am biased! :P As I love everything about this bag!

Brenda