MC Trouville vs New Beverly MM

jessjewel

Feb 4, 2008
Hi everyone. I am a tPF lover, from a distance. I needed everyone's expert opinions on what I should do. I have a white MC trouville, it was my very first LV about 5 years ago. Since then my small collection has grown to include the black mc speedy and also my lvoe, the gris Mahina. I really like the white MC Beverly because it appears as though you can fit it on your shoulder. After carrying around the Mahina for the past 6 months, I think it is going to be really hard to go back to holding a bag throughout the summer, something I always disliked about the Trouville and the Speedy. Do you think it is worth it to try and sell the Trouville and get the new Beverly or should I hold on to it? I don't know what to do!! Thanks!!

I personally love the Trouville's so I would say keep it! There is something about the Beverlys in MC that look odd, to me anyway! I had a black Trouville and I loved it!

Hmm, of the 2, I prefer the new Beverly. But someone said that the Trouville is being discontinued, so you might want to hang onto it...especially if it was your first LV!

I love the MC Beverly MM. It's gorgeous! Love it! I think if you can hold onto your Trouville unless you are sure you want to get rid of it, it might be a good idea because like everyone else said it's going to be discontinued.