MC Trouville vs New Beverly MM

jessjewel

Feb 4, 2008
Hi everyone. I am a tPF lover, from a distance. I needed everyone's expert opinions on what I should do. I have a white MC trouville, it was my very first LV about 5 years ago. Since then my small collection has grown to include the black mc speedy and also my lvoe, the gris Mahina. I really like the white MC Beverly because it appears as though you can fit it on your shoulder. After carrying around the Mahina for the past 6 months, I think it is going to be really hard to go back to holding a bag throughout the summer, something I always disliked about the Trouville and the Speedy. Do you think it is worth it to try and sell the Trouville and get the new Beverly or should I hold on to it? I don't know what to do!! Thanks!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
I personally love the Trouville's so I would say keep it! There is something about the Beverlys in MC that look odd, to me anyway! I had a black Trouville and I loved it!

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
Hmm, of the 2, I prefer the new Beverly. But someone said that the Trouville is being discontinued, so you might want to hang onto it...especially if it was your first LV!

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
What!?!?!?! The Trouville is being discontinued?? If that is true I definatly need to go and get another one.......;)

May 12, 2006
DEFINITELY keep the Trouville! It is soo lovely and it is being discontinued soon, so it will be a very desired bag. I think there are nicer shoulder bags than the Beverly including the Aurelia and the Ursula.

jessjewel

Feb 4, 2008
Wow! Thanks everyone for their response...I still don't know what I am going to do but I really appreciate everyone's input!! And I had no idea about the Trouville going out...hmmm....

Nov 18, 2006
Trouville! No offense but somehow I think the Beverly looks slightly gaudy.
ITA about the Beverly. I have a Trouville in black MC and it is my least used bag, but so loved! Its TOO gorgeous, I cant bring myself to use it everyday and I dont want any rub-off either! I would keep it, I love my Trouville!

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Purseville
I love the MC Beverly MM. It's gorgeous! Love it! I think if you can hold onto your Trouville unless you are sure you want to get rid of it, it might be a good idea because like everyone else said it's going to be discontinued.