*MC SPEEDY OWNERS* I lost the clochette and keys!

first thing i did with my speedies was taking of the two little keys, i keep them at home in the LV box...I don't need to open and close the lock on the bag, so no need to have the keys with me..i'm afraid loosing them

the locks on speedys have a 3 digit number on them and if you lost a key you can call into the store tell them the number and get a replacement key. not sure on the price though

Yes, I ordered a clochette. It had to come from Paris and I still got it in like 2 weeks, and it only cost 20 bucks!!

Not sure about the keys though, they would probably have to be ordered for your lock too. Good luck!

I know it was covered slightly, but does everyone usually leave their clochette on the bag?

I kinda like mine without this time around but last time I owned a speedy I left it on there. It is kinda something that has to be decided in the beginning cause if I leave it off and store the clochette the leather won't be the same color as that on the bags.

What to do? Hmm. To clochette or not to clochette, that is the question.

If this is the extent of my worries, I got it made, right?

lol

Wow this is an old thread.

I had my first white speedy for years and i never used the clochette. Acutally i was not too LV saavy when I bought it and didtn know what its purpose was for the longest.:confused1: It came in a plastic bag and i just looked at it and put it to the side. LOL

years later when I sold it---the clochette still looked new because it was in the plastic the while time

but I have a black mc speedy and I use the clochette on it. But i can take it or leave it. I like it both ways

Thanks Iluv! I brought the thread back to life because I did a search for the topic of to use or not and saw a little bit about it here. I didn't want to start a new thread only to have someone tell me "do a search" and close my topic...lol.
Thanks for answering. I am not sure what I'll do still. I don't really like the on my other bags either but I know I will eventually sell (always do... and regret it later) and I'd like it all to be worn evenly.

Yes is mine is hanging on my bag and no i dont use it. In fact my youngest plays with it, locking and unlocking my bag. Otherwise i dont lock it.
Hey All!

I have a Black MC Speedy 30 and I lost the hanging clochette that contained the keys. :crybaby:

Do they sell the clochette and keys seperately?

If so, for how much?

Are they even really NEEDED? :confused1:

Those of you who own an MC Speedy 30, do you hang the clochette from your speedy? Or no?

I personally like the way it looks without it, but what do yall HONESTLY think?

Whew, sorry for all the questions.

Would appreciate everyones advice.

THANKS!!