MC SPEEDY... Are they heavy?

Aug 2, 2006
HI,
I am saving for my HG, the White MC speedy, I have the mono speedy 25 and love love it so much.
My question is... Are they really heavy? I have heard some people say they are and this worries me. I would also like to know if they sag real bad? I dont want to sell, steal and borrow just to later find out that I worked hard for nothing and am not happy.
Thanks

It doesnt sag as much as the regular speedy because of the hardware on the corners. The trick is to lay your stuff flat on the base. I put my agenda flat underneath the wallet, make-up pouch and everything else so it doesnt sag as much.

It is heavier than most bags but certainly lighter than the Le Fab. However, the weight is a non-issue for me coz I don't really notice it even when I shop. I think you'll be bothered by the weight, only if you think about it. But I'm not the type who carries a bottle of water in her bag. LOL!

You can always take out the non-essentials if you need to use it. As for me, it brightens my mood a lot of times and it certainly is a head-turner!! GET ONE!!!

Yes, it's heavy, but it's worth it. Such a beautiful bag! I think it would be less annoying if it were a shoulder bag, because you wouldn't have to lug all that weight around by hand or on the crook of your arm. Try not to overstuff it if you are going to be carrying it all day long.

Yes, I would say it gets heavy after awhile of carrying it around especially if you have alot of stuff inside.

However, it doesn't bother me because it too BEAUTIFUL. :biggrin:

Thanks EVERYONE... I am now saving for the beauty, I have got to be tough and say no to other things sooooooooooooo wish me luck and I will make sure to post photos when ever I do have enough $$$ to get her :shrugs:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!