Mc repairs

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Canada Eh!
Soooo excited! Have my first mc (4 key) on hold for my mom to pick up when she goes to a town w lv tomorrow

But I'm curious, with mc discontinued, will lv still be able to repair these items over the coming yrs?

Thx

rdeh

Oct 31, 2014
I would like to know the same!

I have a strap that I'd like to replace. I have an MC pochette, which is a discontinued item. The studded vachetta straps have a crack in it.

Any answers appreciated!

Bags_4_life

Sep 4, 2012
London
I think the policy is that they keep replacement stock for repairs for 10 years after discontinuation. Also for a key holder the main repairs would be stitching/glazing and the brass parts which they will always be able to do. I just got my 18 year old 6 key updated with a new rack and press stud - it looks amazing, they really last!

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2006
U.K.
Soooo excited! Have my first mc (4 key) on hold for my mom to pick up when she goes to a town w lv tomorrow

But I'm curious, with mc discontinued, will lv still be able to repair these items over the coming yrs?

Thx

It all depends what it is that needs repair. I had a Randonee repaired a few years ago that had been discontinued for years. But it was black epi so I guess they could just fashion any spare parts even if they didn't have any.