MC porte-monnaie plat owners

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I have a larger everyday wallet and thought the porte-monnaie plat would be a good alternative for shoving into wristlets/pochettes. But, I have a question about pockets. Looking at pictures of the mono canvas PMP, they appear to have a coin compartment, an expanding pocket behind, AND a patch pocket in front. I have also seen pictures that Karman has kindly posted of her cherry blossom PMP, which also has the patch pocket in front. But, the pictures I see of the multicolore PMP doesn't APPEAR to have the front patch pocket. Can anyone confirm?

I have a larger everyday wallet and thought the porte-monnaie plat would be a good alternative for shoving into wristlets/pochettes. But, I have a question about pockets. Looking at pictures of the mono canvas PMP, they appear to have a coin compartment, an expanding pocket behind, AND a patch pocket in front. I have also seen pictures that Karman has kindly posted of her cherry blossom PMP, which also has the patch pocket in front. But, the pictures I see of the multicolore PMP doesn't APPEAR to have the front patch pocket. Can anyone confirm?

HTH!

Attachments

• IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1146.jpg
    IMG_1146.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 116