MC porte-monnaie plat owners

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I have a larger everyday wallet and thought the porte-monnaie plat would be a good alternative for shoving into wristlets/pochettes. But, I have a question about pockets. Looking at pictures of the mono canvas PMP, they appear to have a coin compartment, an expanding pocket behind, AND a patch pocket in front. I have also seen pictures that Karman has kindly posted of her cherry blossom PMP, which also has the patch pocket in front. But, the pictures I see of the multicolore PMP doesn't APPEAR to have the front patch pocket. Can anyone confirm?

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Supernova Heights
The MC has a very small pocket in front as well, just barely big enough to fit 2 CCs. Is that the one you are talking about?

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Yes, thanks so much for posting this pic. It almost looks like that front part is sewn down, because of the double stitching!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
I have a larger everyday wallet and thought the porte-monnaie plat would be a good alternative for shoving into wristlets/pochettes. But, I have a question about pockets. Looking at pictures of the mono canvas PMP, they appear to have a coin compartment, an expanding pocket behind, AND a patch pocket in front. I have also seen pictures that Karman has kindly posted of her cherry blossom PMP, which also has the patch pocket in front. But, the pictures I see of the multicolore PMP doesn't APPEAR to have the front patch pocket. Can anyone confirm?
HTH!

Attachments