MC porte monnaie billets or plat?

superBag

:-)
O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
:wtf: help! could someone post some pics of these, w/c is better?:sad: .. confused again:shrugs: :shrugs:

Attachments

• lv mc Porte-Monnaie Plat.jpg.jpg
    lv mc Porte-Monnaie Plat.jpg.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 78
  • LV mc porte-monnaie billets.jpg
    LV mc porte-monnaie billets.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 78
I don't know what you're looking for in a wallet but I have the first one and it is tiny but I love it for my small purses where I can bring just my id, license, ccs, cash & coins. I just love having a little bit of MC in my bag. I have a regular Gucci Wallet that I use for my bigger bags. I wouldn't use that first one as my main wallet..

I do not have photos but the first one is a little coin purse with space for a cc and the other is the Frech Purse (same dimensions than the mono) which is a more substantial wallet with space for paper money, coins and credit cards.

mssmelanie said:
I don't know what you're looking for in a wallet but I have the first one and it is tiny but I love it for my small purses where I can bring just my id, license, ccs, cash & coins. I just love having a little bit of MC in my bag. I have a regular Gucci Wallet that I use for my bigger bags. I wouldn't use that first one as my main wallet..
hey can you post some pics of it?:tender: hmm just a small size wallet 4 my clutch :graucho:

Oooo! I like the second one! That one was on my To Buy List, but I bought a damier speedy instead, so I'm saving up for this one again LOL. I suggest you look at it IRL because the wallet is smaller in person than what you would expect it to be. That was one of the reasons why I didn't buy it when I saw it. I couldn't justify spending the cash for something so small. But it is sooo cute, that I keep thinking about it.

some pics:

wallet.png

front.png

back.png

open.png

bill.png

coin.png

hope this helps...

cutiepie21 said:
Oooo! I like the second one! That one was on my To Buy List, but I bought a damier speedy instead, so I'm saving up for this one again LOL. I suggest you look at it IRL because the wallet is smaller in person than what you would expect it to be. That was one of the reasons why I didn't buy it when I saw it. I couldn't justify spending the cash for something so small. But it is sooo cute, that I keep thinking about it.

hahahah im also having second thoughts 'bout it.. hehehe coz its so pricey for a small wallet...but its cute though:yahoo:

superBag said:
hey can you post some pics of it?:tender: hmm just a small size wallet 4 my clutch :graucho:
Here's a pic of it.. The "first" one I bought had the blue and lime green LV's on it at the Sak's in Bala Cynwyd and it was their last one. I really wanted the pink purple combo so when I was in NYC last month, I exchanged it for this one that I have now...The SA got me out this one...When they rung me up, the cashier was like, "You're exchanging it for the same thing?" I had to explain to her the whole Color combo preference.

Anyway, here's some pics...It looks really cute with my fushcia mini pleaty and my framboise cles. If you just want it for your clutch, it will be sooo cute! :girlsigh:

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2172-1.jpg

Honestly, I say neither. I think the porte monnaie billets is way too expensive for a wallet, and the porte monnaie plat is too small. I say go for the billfold style. It's a great size and a decent price.

I have a black mc pmp, and I never use it! It's for coins, yet it's vachetta leather, so it'd get ruined with coins. so I'd say no for that lol

the french purse is way pretty too

1.jpg

3.jpg

2006_0202Image0043.jpg

see ,way small

edit to add pictures